ASP Retreat III
Objective: Presentation of detailed Applied Strategic Plan
Who Attends: Dr. & Team
When: 4-5 months later – 3 days based on participant calendars
You will review how your life and practice have changed since you began ASP.
You’ll complete a second self-assessment, this one illustrating how your life and work have changed since beginning ASP. You’ll present your organization’s ASP for feedback, insight and refinement and learn advanced concepts in ASP and strategic marketing to position your organization to outdistance the competition and be a market leader. You’ll learn more about Strategic Business Modeling and an effective goal-based, win-win incentive compensation system. We will also teach you how to create a Balanced Scorecard to quickly monitor and insure implementation of your ASP. If not already done, objective champions will be assigned from your team to lead the action team. Finally, you will celebrate having achieved something only a few elite practices have: a true Applied Strategic Plan.
Benefits and Objectives:
- Present your practice’s ASP and Strategic Business Plan for feedback, insight and refinement.
- Learn to employ advanced concepts in ASP and strategic marketing to position your practice to be a market leader neutralizing competition.
- How to create and manage the pipeline of the patients you want.
- Effective goal based, win-win incentive compensation
- Frank Steward team dialogue further elevating commitment and energy.
- The power of paradigm pioneering. (Becoming unique in your market.)
- Learn Gap analysis and closure, plus the when and how of contingency planning.
- Install the systems and processes to complete and sustain the ASP.
- Celebrate your extraordinary achievement. You have created something that less than 2% of our profession ever will . . . . a pathway to the Promise. . . . your vision!
Please contact us for your customized investment options.
Retreat I is held near Austin. A cloistered setting in the hill country is conductive to meaningful reflection and intensive, but joyful work in a relaxed atmosphere.
A maximum of six (6) doctors will be accepted into this year’s ASP. Registration is first come first served. We expect this program to fill rapidly. Please think this through, call us or any of the alumni, and then complete the registration form online or email it back just as soon as possible to reserve your place.
Upon confirmation, you will receive full information about the lodging, itinerary, etc., followed by the questionnaire, so that Bob can tailor the ASP to those attending. As with all our programs, your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Special pricing and arrangements can be made if you would prefer to do this as a solo practice rather than with a group of other docs. Keep in mind that the process is much more powerful with a group.