Applied Strategic Planning is the process by which an individual, the guiding members of a family, or an organization envision (imagine) their best possible future and then create the necessary systems to achieve that future. It merges non-linear vision with linear logic – not to control the future, but to be in creative cooperation with the future. With Applied Strategic Planning, we begin with the end in mind, meaning that every step of the plan is an increment towards achieving your vision, not just a step towards accomplishing a plan.
Our Personal Applied Strategic Planning program is designed especially for dental practices , their spouses and their teams. This rewarding program consists of a pre-retreat consult and assessment followed by a series of three retreats in beautiful Texas Hill Country beginning in October and ending late Spring.
- The extraordinary power of vision in your life and practice… how to harness the unbelievable influence that a proactive, applied vision can have on all important relationships … from your partner / spouse, your family / children, your dental team / staff, virtually all the stakeholders in your practice and especially your patients.
- For you what constitutes true fulfillment, success (financial and non-material) with increased security, peace and balance for you and those who matter to you. How to build relational capital; strengthening all the important relations in your life and practice.
- To uncover those subconscious, self-defeating, fear-based beliefs that may have crept in over the years that stymie your best-laid plans and how to replace them with empowering, freeing beliefs and paradigms that facilitate breakthrough gains.
- How you can easily elevate staff commitment and responsibility through “A Call to Stewardship,” wherein team members place service over self-interest, task over time, not because they have to, but because they want to … since what your practice is doing is consistent with their clarified personal values and mission.
- To draft a focused, functional Mission clearly defining What you intend to become (uniquely valued by those you want to serve), Who you are here to serve (stop wasting time on the wrong people) and How you intend to serve (providing a valued one of a kind experience) as a guide for you and your core team in all important decision making.
- How to create a pipeline of plenty of the right new patients to your practice through an External Assessment and focused strategic marketing plan.
- The art of financial freedom by acquiring a rock solid, proven “Stewardship of Wealth” strategic planning system that removes money as a barrier to your success … facilitating greater profitability, highly effective monitoring and course correction processes, win-win incentive systems and best of all markedly increased profit.
- To clarify the exact kind of team members you will need to achieve your best future. Clarify individual staff and departmental expectations such that the doctor (that’s you!) has less to do and greatly reduced.
More importantly, it is not about just learning these concepts – it is about doing them! The doing moves you beyond simple training where how-to’s are taught only to be forgotten. Instead, this is true education where beliefs are changed that, in turn, forever change behaviors.
Who Should Participate:
Any doctor or professional struggling to find fulfillment or balance, facing a transition, desiring to chart a course for the next phase of their life, or seeking new ways to break through to the highest level of success in their field. Reflect and refocus: Just what your life and work may be longing for.
Pre-Retreat Assessment and Consultation
Before the Applied Strategic Planning (ASP) Retreats get underway, we will profile you and your practice to identify your key strategic concerns: both problems and opportunities. We will do this through a questionnaire and telephone consult during which we will also assess your desired outcomes and make certain this series will help you achieve them. If so, it is off to Retreat I and the start of a life-enriching plan!
This Pre-ASP phase enables you to see the big picture and ensure a running start.
This assessment and chance to reflect give you and your spouse a common starting point for the planning work that lies ahead.